Thursday, February 18, 2021

Bird Series - Rufous Treepie

One more daily visitor at our village. Widely seen at our backyard and spotted every morning. They are bit lethargic and easily guessed by their calls. They have bit sad face though or the way I look at it is not correct. I have seen them enjoying on electric poles, don't know why. Their striped plumage and long tail is quite attractive to see . Sometimes I imagine, if you paint them black, they resemble crow. The black cover near eye makes it difficult to capture them with catchlight. I have struggled lot to capture their images even when they were relatively near to camera. One more thing, they are less shy compared to other bird and easy grab if you have good camera and light. Here are some pictures from collection. I have only pictures with dull face. Seen them aggressive too but no pictures here.

What is that black thing you holding buddy!


Oh! That is to picture my sad face?



Ok. I changed expression










Is that the click sound from your old camera buddy! I am busy here. Could you please reduce that sound please!


Yeah that's better. You had enough pictures of mine. So close it now and get on with your work



Let me see if I can find something to eat below


Check out my Bird Series blogs here : NKBirdSeries

No comments:

Post a Comment

Printfriendly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...